In this section, we will explain how we collect, use, and share your personal data. As a data controller we are responsible for our Services, which process:
- website visitor data (collected through cookies or similar technologies and various contact forms and sign-ups based on your consent),
- client data (collected through your phone/email inquiries, eBook purchase details and various webinars/training based on our business relationship and contract),
- potential client/lead data (collected through our various sales and marketing channels with your permission or based on our legitimate business interest),
- job applicant data (collected through our Services when we have an open job position based on your consent),
business partners data (various business-related personal data that we process based on our legitimate business interest or contract).
When you visit our website, we may collect data that is connected to your device (i.e., desktop, mobile, etc.). We may also store cookies and similar technologies on your device and browser or try to reach out in some way (newsletter and contact forms). When you attend our trainings or buy our eBook, we might collect your payment and contact data. If you apply for one of our open job positions, we will require that you provide certain details about your qualifications/past projects/references.
If we need your personal data for some other purpose that is not related to our Services, we will ask for your consent. We will never sell your information to others. We process this data to:
understand better how you found our Services,
- analyse how you use our Services,
- provide you with our Services,
- analyse your job application,
- process your job application,
- safeguard our Service against fraud and misuse,
- protect our rights and rights of others,
- support a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction, but we will notify you (for example, via email and/or a prominent Policy on the Website) of any change in control or use of your Personal Information . We will also notify you of choices you may have regarding the information,
- disclose information that we collect when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary,
fulfil our legal obligations,
- improve and enhance the functionality and security of our Services,
- offer support and answer your inquiries, or
- to make your experience more enjoyable and personalised.
3.1 Personal Data You Choose to Provide
We may collect your contact information through various contact and newsletter forms (email, first and last name, phone number, job application, qualifications, past work experience ). The content of your inquiry might also have some additional personal data. If you wish to hire us, work with us or purchase from us we may need your financial information.
You need to provide us with this personal data so we can respond to your inquiries and provide you with our Services. If you choose to correspond with us via e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address and our response to you by our retention policy. General business communication will be retained for two years and then properly deleted.
Under the GDPR, we use the consent as a lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third-party service provider of software/applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic, and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations, will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
3.2 Personal Data Collected Automatically
Our primary intention for you to feel safe while using our Services. For this reason, we are continually developing new features and improving your user experience while at the same time carefully watching for safety issues. For us to keep you safe and content, we may automatically collect specific personal data.
3.3 Cookies and Similar Technologies